Monday, January 30, 2017

Say "Yes" to Life

I have come that you may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

The year ahead is a time of boundless opportunities to do good and to grow spiritually and intellectually. Remember, the future belongs to you and you can do with it whatever you want to because God has given you freedom of choice.
God, by His grace, gave you life with a sublime purpose. Every day is a gift from the loving hand of God, but you can only live life to the full when you subject yourself to His purpose.
The abundant life belongs to God and even though He is generous with this gift, He can only give it to those who are willing to receive it and use it. So say “Yes” to life: it is your privilege as well as your responsibility.
I have come that you may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10
—honestly this is something I have adopted in my life with everything, I’ve come to realize life is so short and I’ve been given a second chance and I’m NOT going to waste one drop.