Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Fall to Our Knees

When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and earth. I pray that from his glorious unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Ephesians 3:14-16

Recently a friend and I were discussing how life becomes so overwhelming with so many difficult situations that we just don't know where to go with it and how easy it is to freeze in fear. Fear of not being able to solve anything.  And then she remarked how we don't need to solve everything.  In fact, God has it worked out - we just need to ask Him for his help!

And so, she and I will pray for each situation in our lives.  But we tell each other our struggles too so that we may pray for each other. I do pray for God to fill her with resources - he truly does have everything at his disposal.   But I also pray for strength and sometimes it's just strength to hold back and let situations play out.

Sit back and close your eyes. I want you to think about how God created the heavens, the animals, the thunder, the lightening, people, grass, bees, think about the human body and all the cells and bones and the complexity of how it all works.  We have an amazing God - so yes he does have unlimited resources that he can send our way.  He created everything and can do anything!