Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spirit of Love

Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us. Romans 5:5

Jesus promised His Holy Spirit to everyone who accepts Him as Lord and Savior and He has kept this promise.

Remember that Christ can change your life. As you open your heart to Him, a new unsurpassed strength will fill your soul and enable you to do things that are pleasing to God. This change and new strength are the work of the Spirit and will assure you of Christ's presence in your life.

If you have the spirit of Christ you will know the reality of His holy presence. Love for Him will radiate from your heart and life.

Grace for Each Moment 

-- I can attest to this! I find the more I find myself in love with God and believing his promises that my choices, actions, thoughts are filtered with the phrase "what would Jesus want me to do?" And when I act on that I am filled with such a wonderful feeling. And that feeling is what I want more of. And so on it goes. What an amazing gift we have been given!!