Sunday, March 19, 2017

Receive God's Love

If the name and character of Jesus had not been love, it would have been impossible for imperfect and sinful people to enter into a relationship with Him. But because He is love, He calls you to Him.

And you open your life to Hs influence, the Holy Spirit will enable you to live as God intended: in His strength and in the awareness of his living presence.

He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His please and will.

Grace For Each Moment
March 19th

-- I often just stare out into the world and reflect on how Jesus IS pure love.  Usually this happens after I have sinned or hear of some awful atrocity that happened..and it makes me just want more of Him in my life. I want to live my life with nothing but pure actions motivated by love. And each day I ask him to fill me with His love so that I may share that with others.