Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Where are you headed?

119 

Psalm 119 1-4 You’re blessed when you stay on course,    walking steadily on the road revealed by God.You’re blessed when you follow his directions,    doing your best to find him.That’s right—you don’t go off on your own;    you walk straight along the road he set.You, God, prescribed the right way to live;    now you expect us to live it.

It is not always easy to choose which road you should follow. But accepting Christ as Lord of your life puts divine powers into action. Your values in Him will provide you with an inspiring yet practical goal.
Choosing your goal and objectives with Christ will put you on the right road and will bring joy, confidence, and enthusiasm into you life.
- Grace for each moment
Each day I purposefully place my values in Him and that let my goals will be practical and inspired!!
Yes, I want my road to recovery to be filled with practical goals but I want them to be inspiring!!
Have a great day and be inspired!!