Friday, January 20, 2017

Productive Faith

There are many people who regard faith as a mere commodity, something you have a lot of or a little of, depending on the circumstances.

You should, however, understand the importance and necessity of maintaining a disposition of expectation towards life. Only those who have an unfailing faith and trust in the Eternal God can face the future with courage and serenity. This great truth, and the acceptance of it in your life creates stability and enables you to face the future with confidence.

He touches their eyes and said "According to your faith will it be done to you". Matthew 9:29

Help me Lord, to be steadfast in my faith and to be forever devoted to Your work. Bless me in abundance and help me to use it to Your greater glory. Amen.

Grace for Each Moment
Feb 25th

-- True faith I believe is complete trust in God so that we can "face the future with courage and serenity" because we believe without a shadow of a doubt that He is in charge of our lives. I truly find it freeing to let go of "issues" and say, "Lord, into your hands I deliver this because I can't do it". And it's like a weight being lifted. He gives me everything I need in return to go on in life. It's not easy, I know, but for those in a life of addiction, answer honestly, has what you have been doing working? No, so try trusting in God. I guarantee it will work out for you.